Thursday, July 31

July's Highlights & Happenings

Ohhhhhh, I am so not ready for the summer break to end. I had all these grandiose plans for what projects I could accomplish over the summer, but now that barely dented list is mocking me. IT'S MOCKING ME I SAY! With 3 weeks left until school starts, I'm scrambling to tackle as much as possible on my to-do list. Please tell me I'm not the only one out there with time management issues and a summer let-down (misery loves company you know). *grin*

Anyhoo, in case you missed anything this month, here's the recap!


My Post On Remodelaholic
It has been a month, and I am loving being a contributor over at Remodelaholic. It is truly amazing being able to work with Cassity and all her talented contributors! 
Today I'm sharing how to make a faux storage tin over at Remodelaholic. I've drooled over the original tins for months, so this knock off is just what the decor doctor ordered! Click here for the entire tutorial.

Etsy Love Series
In case you missed it, July started an 8 week Etsy feature series. I'm sharing 7 shops I follow avidly on Etsy, and on week 8 ( Aug. 21st) I'm hosting a Great Big Etsy Giveaway!!! 
If you've missed any of these features, click on the picture link to read, and don't miss the sneak peek at the end of each post to see what that shop is contributing to the giveaway at the end of the series. 





Thank you for the Feature!
I want to give a great big thank you to Good Housekeeping for featuring my budget bathroom makeover online! That was a pleasant surprise! See more here...

Also to Cut Out + Keep for elevating little ole me to "superstar" status. I shared 7 projects at Cut Out + Keep, and a little bit about myself... you might learn something you didn't know before! Read more here...



Well, I hope your summer has been more productive than mine...or at the very least loads and loads of fun! 
I'm gearing up to start school with the kids on August 17th, so wish me luck! If I disappear off the face of social media for a little while, you'll know that I'm plunging headlong into homeschooling. Good thing, I have most of August and September lined up for you on the blog... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Your comments mean a lot to me! But to help prevent spam, comments have to be moderated, so you may not see them post right away...