Sunday, January 26

My Tip Is In Good Housekeeping Magazine!!

What do you do when you've been blogging 7 months and you get an email from Good Housekeeping Magazine saying they want to feature something from your blog?? You die. Yep, your heart leaps in your throat, and you die of amazement and happiness. 
Well, it took several months to come out, but it's finally here!



Granted, it's a small feature...but Good Housekeeping magazine?? I feel like I just gained a seal of approval! *giggle*.
Remember my daughters pretty-in-pink bedroom, and her pink organized closet? Yep, her organized purses and the "Smart Solution" that keeps it that way got featured in the newly released February 2014 issue! I just can't believe my little project is in print!! *happy sigh*



You know what my daughter said when she saw the feature? "Those are my purses! I'm famous!!". *Chuckle*.

1 comment:

  1. How flippin EXCITING! I would DIE! LOL

    Erica
    www.fortheloveofdecorating.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting. Your comments mean a lot to me! But to help prevent spam, comments have to be moderated, so you may not see them post right away...