Sunday, August 31

August Highlights & Happenings

August has been a whirlwind of activity in our house. Homeschool started the 19th, and although there have only been 8 actual school days, I'm already feeling tuckered out! Whew, gotta get back into the swing of things...I got soft over the summer. *wry grin* 

BIG News!
I've been working really hard the last couple months on a big project. Nope, it's not a building project... I'm moving my blog to Wordpress today!! I've had a vision for what I wanted the blog to be, but wasn't able to accomplish it on the limited Blogger platform... FINALLY I have been able to put together a design that best reflects who I am. I hope you love it as much as I do. I know there will be a period of adjustment, and please be patient with me if there are any broken links, I'll work hard to get everything perfect just for you. ;)
The new design contains the same functions you enjoyed before, but improved for better navigation! Now your rollover thumbnails are filterable! When you want to see only posts with "Wall Art", click on that button and those are the thumbnails you'll see. Or stay on "All" for everything. There are also a few new features on the house tour page, and organize page. 


Even BIGGER News!!

I made it as 1 of 3 finalists for Home + Garden Trendsetter of the Year! Pinch me, I must be dreaming! I will be flying to Orlando Florida in October to present before a panel of judges that will determine the winner. However they will take into account YOUR votes on short videos from each of the contestants. I'd appreciate all your support and votes on my Simple Lamp Update video here. Thank you SO much!




The Great Big Etsy Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the Great Big Etsy Giveaway!! I know you will LOVE your prizes. Keep an eye on your inbox, I've sent you an email with further instructions to claim your prizes! And thank you to all 6 amazing Etsy shops who made the giveaway possible!
It has been a busy August, but I have a feeling September will be even crazier. AND I'm tackling my office space...which I will be sharing the month of September and October!
Have a lovely September!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still on blogger but feeling the wordpress move is coming... did you migrate it all yourself or did you have something help you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother is my "tech guy", and he is doing it for me. :) Hopefully all goes smoothly and we'll be moved in a few hours! Wish me luck!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for posting. Your comments mean a lot to me! But to help prevent spam, comments have to be moderated, so you may not see them post right away...