Monday, August 25

Wallternatives, A Beautiful Wall Art Solution!


My sister Sarah and her husband have a sweet humble apartment (translation...tiny), and a modest decorating budget (translation...minuscule to none), and lots of time to make it beautiful (well that's just a straight up lie... I'm surprised they have time to eat Ramen between work and college!).

Ah the life and budget of a student. I can't say I miss it. *grin*  That being said, my sister has the same decorating itch I do, and has been dying to put something pretty up on her walls.
The moment I found out about 
Wallternatives™  Wall Decals, I knew I had the perfect solution for her rental! This gorgeous  "Art Is Everywhere" Dorm Decor decal is exactly the right mix of artsy and modern typography for my sister's apartment. 

Decor that won't upset her landlord and makes her space look great... am I a great sister or what? Haha, don't think I neglected my own walls however, I have some cute gold triangle shaped decals I'll be using when I tackle my eldest daughters bedroom. I can't wait!
As you can see here, my sister's walls are a bit sparse, so Wallternatives™ wall decals are the perfect solution!
Meet My Sister, Sarah
"I was excited to try the Wallternatives™ decal for my apartment. It was wonderfully easy to use, even for someone like me who gets confused by directions and has to reinvent the whole process."
"There are step-by-step instructions online, but, rebel that I am, I basically just peeled the backing off and stuck it on the wall. Easy-peasy. Even though my wall is lightly textured, the decal stays on well from the first application. "
"The astonishing thing is that it looks like it was painted on. The vinyl material is very thin, but strong and opaque. It's not sticky at all, which my landlords will appreciate! I love how it gives my living room instant style with a modern edge, and was pretty much effortless!"

Thanks for sharing Sarah! 
Isn't my sister and her husband the cutest couple? Hm, I might be liiiittle bit biased, but they are doing beautiful things with their little temporary home!  One of these days I'll give you a tour of their apartment with all the fantastic tips they have for making home while living the life of a student on a barely budget. 



***This post is powered by Wallternatives™ Wall Decal, pattern for the people. You can find this beautiful "Art Is Everywhere" Dorm Decor decal here,  as well as many other beautiful decals!

1 comment:

  1. I'm new follower,
    your blog is very interesting... Nice to read you ^^
    Hugs from Rome,
    Carla.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting. Your comments mean a lot to me! But to help prevent spam, comments have to be moderated, so you may not see them post right away...